Each e-course has its own unique design, which is created in accordance with the requirements of corporate identity and the customer’s wishes.
Design of navigation and control elements, such as:
- course map
- buttons/links to navigate between slides
- video/audio players
- active links, pop-ups and tips
- headers of modules and themes
- progress bars
E-course characters can be created in different styles and with different levels of details:
- recognizable characters, based on photos of a business coach or an employee of the customer
- abstract characters, symbolizing a coach, a leader of the course, a student, etc.
- “animate” objects, such as a talking paper clip, a drop of water, a stylized smartphone, etc.
- It is also possible to use ready-made characters from our library
To create a business case and to express the context of the current developments in e-courses we create different backgrounds, for example:
- meeting room
- production department
- employee workplace, etc.
Each slide of an e-course involves the design of its content. It may be:
- adaptation of the available graphics
- creating the illustrations for the slide
- interactive objects’ design
- selecting appropriate fonts
- layout of text and graphics
2Our fresh projects on Shutterstock
Animation allows you to revitalize an e-course and it can be used for:
- visualization of equipment and complex workflows
- demonstration of communication and behavior examples
- dynamics and placing of emphasis for informational slides
- attracting attention and increasing a student’s involvement
E-learning courses may contain videos. Video materials can be provided by the customer or filmed on demand. When shooting video with us:
- a crew with professional cameras and lighting works
- a separate script with a text for actors by roles is created
- a casting audition for the role is held
Voice of a speaker and postscoring of characters can greatly facilitate the perception of the material.
Postscoring is performed by:
- professional speakers with a well-modulated voice
- on studio equipment in special noiseproof rooms.
It is possible to make a record of the customer’s voices in the studio or to provide the ready sound by the customer.